COUGAR SPORT 200CC AUTOMATIC ATV
Affordable FUN Cougar Sport 200 ATV boasts aggressive sport bike race styling and is perfectly sized for bigger riders. The Cougar 200 features a low-maintenance 169cc, four-stroke, air-cooled engine. The quad is built on a durable steel frame and rugged suspension for great off-road handling. The big, 21 inch front and 20 inch rear tires eat up the trails with ease and the combination drum/hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent stopping power. Convenient electric start, fully automatic with hand shift gear selector and reverse makes the machine easy to get on and go! Comes in several cool colors!
EPA LEGAL in 50 STATES - CARB CALIFORNIA LEGAL Upgraded Shocks $175.00
Let us know.
Average delivery time for most of the nation: 2-4 business days after ordering. Have questions before you decide? Call us at 714.888.5114 or text 714.888.5114 ... licensed dealer offering local pickup or shipping nation wide.
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Model: Cougar Sport 200
- Engine: single cylinder, 4 stroke, air-cooled
- Displacement: 169cc
- Bore x stroke: 52.4 x 49.5mm
- Transmission: Automatic with reverse
- Shift Gear: Hand Shift
- Final Drive: Chain
- Max torque: 7.5N.m/5000-5500r/min
- Starting system: Electric / Kick
- Ignition: CDI
- Battery: 12V/4Ah
- Fuel capacity: .92 gal.
- Brakes (Front/Rear): Drum / Hydraulic Disc
- Tires (Front/Rear): 21x7-10 / 20x10-10
- Suspension (Front/Rear): 13.4 / 14.2 inches
- Max load: 330 lbs.
- Net Weight: 330 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 374 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 43.52 inches
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 62x44.5x43.3 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 59x32.50x31 inches
- Seat Height:
- Min ground clearance: 12 inches
- EPA Approved - CARB Approved
*MSRP does not include destination charges, taxes, licenses fee or Dealer PDI warranty preparation. SOLD OUT TILL APRIL 19TH 2021