DB-X1 140cc 4-speed Manual DIRT BIKE
Affordable FUN TT DB-X1 is a mid-size dirtbike features a 140cc low-maintenance engine with a quick-shifting 4-speed manual transmission. At about 160 pounds, the frame is light enough for younger riders to maneuver with ease. Tall, inverted forks and a rear mono shock suspension combined with 17 and 14 inch spoke wheels allow for a excellent ground clearance. Reliable front and rear hydraulic disc brakes provide complete control when stopping.
OFF-ROAD LEGAL in all 50 STATES
Average delivery time for most of the nation: 2-4 business days after ordering. Have questions before you decide? Call us at 714.888.5114 or text 714.888.5114 ... licensed dealer offering local pickup or shipping nation wide.
Need this unit shipped to NY, NJ, CT, RI, VT, NH, ME, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or Puerto Rico? Contact us and select must be quoted.
- Model: DB-X1
- Engine: Single cylinder, 4 stroke, air-cooled
- Displacement: 140cc
- Max Horsepower: 10.99 HP @ 8000 RPM
- Transmission: 4-speed manual
- Final Drive: Chain
- Max speed: 52 MPH
- Starting system: Kick
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel capacity: 1.5 gal.
- Brakes (Front/Rear): Hydraulic Disc / Hydraulic Disc
- Tires (Front/Rear): 70/100-17 / 90/100-14
- Suspension (Front/Rear): Inverted Telescopic Forks/ Monoshock
- Max load: 180 lbs
- Net Weight: 162 lbs
- Gross Weight: 208 lbs
- Wheelbase: 49 inches
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 72x30x46 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 62x17x32 inches
- Seat Height: 35 inches
- Min ground clearance: 14.57 inches
- CARB Approved
*MSRP for CALIFORNIA IN STORE PURCHASES does not include destination charges, taxes, licenses fee or Dealer PDI warranty preparation. CA LEGAL STICKER.