DB-X5 125cc MANUAL 4-SPEED Dirt Bike
Affordable FUN DB-X5 RFZ is another great off-road motorcycle in the Apollo RFZ line, this time with a traditional 4-speed manual transmission, kid-friendly 14 inch front tire and approachable 30 inch seat height. As a mid-size bike, with a net weight of 150 lbs, it's perfect for older teens and adults. The manual transmission lets more advanced riders show their skill, offering finer control over gearing than similar automatic bikes. Features a high-strength steel down tube frame, telescopic forks and monoshock rear swingarm for competent handling on rough off-road trails. Front and rear disc brakes and 12 inches of suspensions travel offer second-to-none control on the trails.
90-DAY STANDARD APOLLO FACTORY WARRANTY
OFF-ROAD LEGAL in all 50 STATES
Average delivery time for most of the nation: 2-4 business days after ordering. Have questions before you decide? Call us at 714.888.5114 or text 714.888.5114 ... licensed dealer offering local pickup or shipping nation wide.
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Model: Apollo DB-X5 RFZ
- Engine: single cylinder, 4 stroke, air-cooled
- Displacement: 125cc
- Transmission: 4 Speed Manual Clutch
- Max power: 10.0 kW @ 9500 rpm
- Starting system: Kick Start
- Fuel capacity: .98 gal.
- Brakes (Front/Rear): Hydraulic Disc / Hydraulic Disc
- Tires (Front/Rear): 2.5-14 / 3-12
- Suspension (Front/Rear): 30 inch forks / 12.6 inches travel
- Frame: Single tube high strength steel
- Net Weight: 150 lbs
- Gross Weight: 185 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 50x15x26 inches
- Seat Height: 30 inches
- CARB APPROVED
*MSRP for CALIFORNIA IN STORE PURCHASES does not include destination charges, taxes, licenses fee or Dealer PDI warranty preparation.