RAPTOR 200cc Automatic UTILITY ATV
Affordable FUN Raptor 200 Youth ATV has a fresh new redesign with a larger welded-steel frame and 200cc class engine! Featuring a fully automatic transmission with reverse, now you can have all the power you need without having to trouble with switching gears. Get on, fire it up with the reliable electric starter, and you're ready to go! With the added horsepower and larger 32 inch seat height, this ATV is built for older teenagers and adult drivers looking for a powerful addition to the garage! With front and rear hydraulic disc brakes and coil-over-shock suspension with over 14 inches of travel, the Raptor 200 four-wheeler guarantees smooth braking and tight turns that can keep up with the toughest terrain! Includes front and rear utility racks and comes in your choice two-tone color combos!
EPA LEGAL in 50 STATES - CARB CALIFORNIA LEGAL
Average delivery time for most of the nation: 2-4 business days after ordering. Have questions before you decide? Call us at 714.888.5114 or text 714.888.5114 ... licensed dealer offering local pickup or shipping nation wide.
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
Specifications sold Out. Till June .
- Model: Raptor 200
- Engine: single cylinder, 4 stroke, air-cooled
- Displacement: 169cc
- Transmission: Automatic with reverse
- Shift Gear: Hand Shift
- Final Drive: Chain
- Max torque: 10.2N.m/5000-5500rpm
- Starting system: Electric
- Ignition: CDI
- Battery: 12V/9Ah
- Fuel capacity: 1.3 gal.
- Brakes (Front/Rear): Hydraulic Disc / Hydraulic Disc
- Tires (Front/Rear): 23x7-10 / 22x10-10
- Suspension (Front/Rear): 14.8/ 14.6 inches
- Max load: 330 lbs.
- Net Weight: 386 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 479 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 48 inches
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 73x42x44 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 65x44x31 inches
- Seat Height: 32.3 inches
- Min ground clearance: 5.12 inches
- EPA APPROVED - CARB LEGAL
*MSRP does not include destination charges, taxes, licenses fee or Dealer PDI warranty preparation.