DB-X18 125cc MANUAL 4-SPEED Dirt Bike
Affordable FUN DB-X18 125cc Dirt Bike features disc brakes, a 4 speed manual tranny and heavy-duty double spar frame. The motorcycle comes with a 17 inch front wheel and over 13 inches of ground clearance. Telescopic front forks and a monoshock rear suspension for confident handling over obstacles and off-road trails. And at about 160 pounds, this dirt bike is light enough for young riders just beginning to ride. The DB-X18 is one of the nicest, most competitively priced Chinese play bikes. Compare to popular models like the Yamaha TTR-125 and Honda CRF125F. Kick start.
OFF-ROAD LEGAL in all 50 STATES
Average delivery time for most of the nation: 7-10 business days after ordering. Have questions before you decide? Call us at 714.888.5114 or text 714.888.5114 ... licensed dealer offering local pickup or shipping nation wide.
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Model: Apollo DB-X18
- Engine: Air-cooled Single-cylinder Four-stroke
- Displacement: 125 cc
- Transmission: 4 Speed Manual
- Starting system: Kick start
- Max Power: 6.0 KW (7500r/min)
- Tank Capacity: 1.24 gal.
- Suspension (front/rear): Non-Adjustable Telescopic Forks 750mm / Non-Adjustable Monoshock 320mm
- Tires (front/rear): 2.5-17 / 3.0-14
- Wheels (front/rear): 17 inch / 14 inch Spoke Rims
- Brakes (front/rear): Hydraulic Disc / Hydraulic Disc
- Frame: Twin Spar Heavy Duty Steel Trellis
- Seat Height: 34 inches
- Distance from seat to foot pegs: 19 inches
- Features: Fork guards, Trellis frame, Disc brakes, Kickstand, Chain guards, Racing graphics
- Gross Weight: 183 lbs.
- Net Weight: 161 lbs.
- Ground Clearance: 13.5 inches
- Wheelbase: 48 inches
- Dimensions (LxWxH):
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 51x15x30 inches
- CARB APPROVED
*MSRP for CALIFORNIA IN STORE PURCHASES does not include destination charges, taxes, licenses fee or Dealer PDI warranty preparation.