DB-007 125cc MANUAL Dirt Bike
Affordable FUN mid-size 125cc play bike for older teens or adults? Check out the Apollo DB-007 dirt bike! In the same class as the Honda CRF125F, Suzuki DR-Z125L and Yamaha TT-R125LE, the DB-007 features a 125cc, four-stroke engine with 4 speed manual transmission and a generously sized frame that fits a variety of riders. 17 inch front and 14 inch rear wheels combined with a 34 inch seat height and over 13 inches of ground clearance mean this motorcycle is capable of handling rugged off-road trails while still being light and nimble enough for older teens and smaller adults. The DB-007 also features dual disc brakes not found on any of the more expensive brands. Kick start.
90-DAY STANDARD APOLLO FACTORY WARRANTYONLY HAVE RED, BLUE, GREEN, WHEN THERE GONE WE WILL ONLY HAVE RED STICKER.THIS MEANS YOU CAN ONLY RIDE 6 MONTHS OUT OF YEAR.
OFF-ROAD LEGAL in all 50 STATES
Average delivery time for most of the nation: 2-4 business days after ordering. Have questions before you decide? Call us at 714.888.5114 or text 714.888.5114 ... licensed dealer offering local pickup or shipping nation wide.
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Model: Apollo DB-007
- Engine: Air-cooled, Single-cylinder, Four-stroke
- Displacement: 125cc
- Transmission: Manual
- Gears: 4 speed
- Starting system: Kick start
- Max Power: 10.0KW (9500r/min)
- Tank Capacity: 1 gal.
- Suspension (front/rear): Non-Adjustable Telescopic Forks 760mm / Non-Adjustable Monoshock 320mm
- Brakes (front/rear): Hydraulic Disc / Hydraulic Disc
- Frame: Twin Spar Heavy Duty Steel
- Wheels (front/rear): 17 inch / 14 inch Spoke Rims
- Gross Weight: 180 lbs.
- Net Weight: 158 lbs.
- Seat Height: 34 inches
- Distance from Seat to Pegs: 19 inches
- Ground Clearance: 13.5 inches
- Dimensions (LxWxH):
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 52x16x28 inches
- CARB APPROVED
*MSRP for CALIFORNIA IN STORE PURCHASES does not include destination charges, taxes, licenses fee or Dealer PDI warranty preparation. CA LEGAL STICKER.