TM CHEETAH 8 Go Kart CVT Auto with Reverse
The new Cheetah 8 gokart from TrailMaster is a scaled down version of their popular Cheetah 150 model for a more kid-friendly buggy size! You get the same aggressive styling the Cheetah kart is known for plus all the best features, including sport bucket seats with 4-point seat belts, a bikini sunshade top, LED headlights and turn signals, a large utility rack, a rear hydraulic disc brake and rack-and-pinion steering. The Cheetah 8 buggy rides on rugged steel wheels wrapped in 18 inch off-road tires. The sturdy steel frame is sized just right for youth riders and smaller adults. The adjustable drivers seat is designed to fit riders up to 5'8" comfortably and the 208cc overhead valve engine and automatic transmission can power a load up to 400 pounds! Plus, it comes standard with reverse to get you out of tight spots on the trail. Best of all, this gokart rests on an articulating rear suspension that's equipped with anti-flip pull belts, which make it much harder to roll over compared to other gokarts with rear solid axles! Electric start and manual choke for easier cold weather starting.
EPA certificated Off-Road Legal 49 States - Not California Legal
Average delivery time for most of the nation: west coast 2-4 business days | east coast 5-10 business days after ordering. Have questions before you decide? Call us at 714.888.5114 or text 714.888.5114 ... licensed dealer offering local NV, GA pickup or shipping nation wide.
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
IN-CRATE WARRANTY 30-DAYS NON-WEARABLE PARTS-ONLY NO LABOR.
- Model: TrailMaster Cheetah 8
- Engine: single-cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled, horizontal OHV
- Displacement: 208cc
- Transmission: Automatic torque converter CVT with reverse
- Gearing: F-N-R
- Max HP: 7.5hp/3600rpm
- Max torque: 8 lb ft/2800rpm
- Bore x Stroke: 2.76x2.13 inches
- Ignition: CDI
- Carburetor brand: JF210N.9.1C
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Starting system: Electric with pull start backup and pull cord kill switch
- Max speed: 32 mph
- Climbing ability: 12 degrees
- Fuel capacity: 1 gal
- Final drive: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension (front/rear): Dual A-arm / Rear swing arm
- Brakes (front/rear): none / Hydraulic Disc
- Tires (front/rear): 18x7-8 / 18x7-8
- Wheels (front/rear): Steel / Steel
- Features: LED headlights and turn signals, Bikini top, Sport bucket seats with 4-point seat belts, Utility rack, Hydraulic disc brake, Rack-and-pinion steering, Park brake
- Max load: 400 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 57 inches
- Height to seat: 15.7 inches
- Pedal to seat distance: adjustable from 32 to 38 inches
- Min ground clearance: 4 inches
- Net Weight: 400 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 485 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 79x51x56.3 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 79x45x26 inches
- EPA certificated
- Configurations And Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice.