COUGAR UT 200CC AUTOMATIC ATV
Affordable FUN Cougar Utility 200 ATV is a brand-new ATV perfect for hauling gear or for hitting the trails. The Cougar Utility 200 features a strong 169cc, four-stroke, air-cooled engine and a tough steel frame sized perfectly for adults or more experienced teens. This quad comes standard with front drum brakes, rear hydraulic disc brake, electric start and a fully automatic transmission with reverse. Big 21 inch front wheels wrapped in trail-ready all-terrain tires climb obstacles and traverses trails with ease. An automatic transmission with reverse makes maneuvering hills and tight spots simple and fast. Electric start. Polished wheels. Comes in several colors.
EPA LEGAL in 49 STATES - NOT CARB CALIFORNIA LEGAL
Average delivery time for most of the nation: 2-4 business days after ordering. Have questions before you decide? Call us at 714.888.5114 or text 714.888.5114 ... licensed dealer offering local pickup or shipping nation wide.
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Model: Cougar Utility 200
- Engine: single cylinder, 4 stroke, air-cooled
- Displacement: 169cc
- Bore x stroke: 52.4 x 49.5mm
- Transmission: Automatic with reverse
- Shift Gear: Hand Shift
- Final Drive: Chain
- Max torque: 7.5N.m/5000-5500r/min
- Starting system: Electric
- Ignition: CDI
- Battery: 12V/4Ah
- Fuel capacity: 1.1 gal.
- Brakes (Front/Rear): Drum / Hydraulic Disc
- Tires (Front/Rear): 21x7-10 / 20x10-10
- Suspension (Front/Rear): 13.4 / 14.2 inches
- Max load: 165 lbs.
- Net Weight: 330 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 374 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 43.52 inches
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 62x44.5x43.3 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 59x32.50x31 inches
- Seat Height:
- Min ground clearance: 12 inches
- EPA Approved - NOT CARB Approved
*MSRP does not include destination charges, taxes, licenses fee or Dealer PDI warranty preparation.