DB-X15 125cc Manual Dirt Bike
Affordable FUN DB-X15 Dirt Bike double spar frame is perfect for youth, teens and small adults comfortable with a traditional 4-speed manual clutch. The DB-X15 rides on a 14 inch front wheel and 12 inch rear wheel and boasts an impressive 12 inches of ground clearance! And with a moderate 33 inch seat height and approximately 150 pound weight, the motorcycle is easily approachable by taller or bigger teens or small adults. A tough 125cc, four-stroke engine puts out plenty of horsepower to keep any rider happy on the trails. This dirt bike is closest in size to the Kawasaki KLX110L but with a taller seat and slightly bigger engine, making it a comfortable choice for taller riders. The trellis style frame is extremely rigid for better handling on rugged off-road trails. Dual disc brakes. Kick start.
OFF-ROAD LEGAL in all 50 STATES - IN STOCK NOW LIMITED SUPPLY
Average delivery time for most of the nation: 7-10 business days after ordering. Have questions before you decide? Call us at 714.888.5114 or text 714.888.5114 ... licensed dealer offering local pickup or shipping nation wide.
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Model: Apollo DB-X15
- Engine: Air-cooled, Single cylinder, Four-stroke
- Displacement: 125cc
- Transmission: Manual
- Gears: 4 Speed
- Starting system: Kick start with keyed On/Off
- Max Power: 6.0 KW (7500r/min)
- Tank Capacity: 1.24 gal.
- Suspension (front/rear): Non-Adjustable Telescopic Forks 760mm / Adjustable Monoshock 320mm
- Brakes (front/rear): Hydraulic Disc / Hydraulic Disc
- Frame: Twin spar high strength steel trellis
- Wheels (front/rear): 2.5-14 inch / 3.0-12 inch Spoke Rims
- Gross Weight: 174 lbs.
- Net Weight: 152 lbs.
- Seat Height: 33 inches
- Distance from Seat to Pegs: 20 inches
- Ground Clearance: 12 inches
- Dimensions (LxWxH):
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 51x15x28 inches
- CARB APPROVED
*MSRP for CALIFORNIA IN STORE PURCHASES does not include destination charges, taxes, licenses fee or Dealer PDI warranty preparation.