DB-X14 125cc SEMI-AUTO 4-SPEED Dirt Bike
Affordable FUN DB-X14 is the first 125cc bike in the Apollo line featuring a smooth, semi-automatic transmission, so no more wrestling with a clutch! The same super-strong, welded-steel double spar frame design used on the popular Apollo DB-X18 means that this ride is built to last! As a mid-size dirt bike, weighing in at around 150 lbs and with a seat height of 33 inches, this ride is intended for older youth and adults riders. Front and rear disc brakes, knobby tires, and 30 inch forks mean the Apollo DB-X14 dirt bike is perfect for tearing up the track or the trail.
90-DAY STANDARD APOLLO FACTORY WARRANTY
OFF-ROAD LEGAL in all 50 STATES IN STOCK NOW ORDER NOW!!!!!!
Average delivery time for most of the nation: 2-4 business days after ordering. Have questions before you decide? Call us at 714.888.5114 or text 714.888.5114 ... licensed dealer offering local pickup or shipping nation wide.
Need this unit shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico? Contact us.
- Model: Apollo DB-X14
- Engine: single cylinder, 4 stroke
- Displacement: 125cc
- Transmission: 4-speed Semi Automatic
- Max power: 6.0 kW (7500 rpm)
- Starting system: Kick start with keyed On/Off
- Fuel capacity: 1.24 gal.
- Brakes (Front/Rear): Hydraulic Disc / Hydraulic Disc
- Tires (Front/Rear): 2.5-14 / 3.0-12
- Suspension (Front/Rear): 30 / 12.6 inches adjustable monoshock
- Net Weight: 150 lbs
- Gross Weight: 185 lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 72x31x40 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 53x18x29 inches
- Seat Height: 33 inches
- Frame: Twin Spar Heavy Duty Steel Trellis
- CARB APPROVED
*MSRP for CALIFORNIA IN STORE PURCHASES does not include destination charges, taxes, licenses fee or Dealer PDI warranty preparation.